I would like to clean my teeth. Have any problem after cleaning teeth? And also I want to know the different types of teeth cleaning.

I would like to clean my teeth.
Have any problem after cl...
Hai Hamani, If you opt for a professional cleaning of teeth otherwise called as scaling,there may be sensitivity after the removal of calculus and also the tooth tend to become loose after scaling because the calculus which holds the tooth above and below the gum line will be removed.It is a good sing.The calculus is the area where bacteria gets deposited the maximum which result in the disease process of the teeth..It should be removed for successful healing to occur. Again the teeth will be normal and healthy if all the procedure is done correctly.
I would like to clean my teeth.
Have any problem after cl...
No there is no problem.there is one type of teeth cleaning,scaling
I would like to clean my teeth.
Have any problem after cl...
Hello, Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
I would like to clean my teeth.
Have any problem after cl...
Scaling polishing is tried n tested method n can be done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night to maintain.
I would like to clean my teeth.
Have any problem after cl...
dere is no problem after cleaning teeth n u can gi for hand scaling n ultrasonic scaling