Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir recently my age is 18 and my height is not increasing since two years. I do carry out exercise and cycling, but itz not working. Can you suggest me, what should I do. Are there some drugs which can help me grow my height.

1 Doctor Answered
Take homeopathy medicine height aid 2 tablets at bed time without water 20 min before meal for 3 months.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.