Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a pain in my molar teeth .when water touches the teeth it aches. Which medicine should I take?

3 Doctors Answered
If you have pain, you should take pain killer, also if the tooth aches upon taking anything cold, start using colgate sensitive t/p, also get it checked by a dentist for checking the progress of a carious lesion.
Med will not help consult a dentist if cavity get it filled you may require rct and cap.
take ketorol dt for pain n get xray done n send me d pic of xray
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.