I am staying in Chennai and I am severely suffering from wheezing. I cannot able to breathe normally. I am experiencing sleepless nights because of wheezing. I cannot able to sleep more than 3 hrs a day. I suddenly wake up and feel uncomfortable to breathe in the mid night and that will be the end of the sleep for that day, so I am feeling dead sleepy when working in office. From my perception the reason for wheezing should be because of cold blocks or dust settlement in lungs because I always have problem with dust. I need to get rid of this problem and I need immediate relief. I kindly request to help in this matter. I need a doctor from Chennai locality at affordable cost and also please suggest best doctors in Chennai for curing this breathing trouble on urgent basis. Doctors please help me on this matter.

HI ypu would be prescribed nasal decongestants and antihistaminic and mmast cell stabiliser for few weeks and you will all be fine don't panic its allergic rhinitis and allgic bronchitis tablets once started will make you feel much better in 2-4 days. You can consult me ,so that I can ive you a prescriptin, don't worry its nothing serious you just ned some medicines. Message me privetly.