Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am srujana. I have irregular periods .at present I am suffering from over bleeding. Since two months continuously. As I am married and I do not have children. I used the tablets trenaxa and trenaxa-500 but no use .still it is continuing. please suggest a medicine to stop it and which should not affect my wish to have children.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi do USG abdomen first as you are married sometimes pregnancy can't be neglected in long term bleeding.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.