Hi Pain in stomach left side and also pain get slowly goes to upper side and vibrating on left side chest.

Hi Pain in stomach left side and also pain get slowly goe...
There is possibility of two pathology 1. Kidney Infection or Stone 2. Flatulence.
Its Hyperacidity. Take soft diet. Drink lukewarm water. Avoid spicy, nonveg foods.
If you are having sharp pains in your upper or lower left side of your stomach it can mean a few things. 1st your colon might need to be cleaned if your not having bowel movements normally then your colon fills up with toxins and nasty stuff and if you have not gone in a long time your colon can actually burst releasing a toxin thats poison to you if you do not get medical atttention fast. Another reason may just be that you need to go to bathroom (stool) and your constipated. If I were you I would go to a pharmacy and look for liquid lax its the best and cleanest way to do it. Believe me ive been through this and I know my stuff so just try it. If thats not the case .if your drinking, doin pills, eating spicy food, I suggest you stop because depending where your stomach is located [everyone is built different my stomache more too the left] you could have a peptic ulcer. Go to the hospital. Eat better and get a colon clense every couple months.