Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old woman. I have lower back pain from a month ago. I have taken medicine from a doctor nearby but there is no improvement in pain. Now what should I do?
Hello Doctor, Im a female of age 25 ,i can see some white patches on my back neck since a month when I google it I found it is similar to the term "Tinea Versicolor" but I couldn't find any itchiness or so. Can you please suggest me any cream or soap or tablets for that. Your prompt response would be appreciable.
1. Drink a class of hot water mixed with lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Drink lemon juice and honey early in the morning on empty stomach. This is one of the best ways to get rid of belly fat.
2. Reduce the intake of rice and have more chapattis (indian bread).
3. Go for whole grains, brown rice, oats, brown bread, etc.
4. Most of the people tend to starve themselves in order to reduce belly fat, but let me tell you that it only does more harm.
5. Do not eat huge meals instead take small meals at regular intervals.
6. Switch to healthy food instead of fast food, oily, spicy and hot food.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Soups, oats and salads are a good replacement.
8. Avoid sugar. Substitute sugar with jaggery or honey.
9. Switch to vegetarian food. Non-vegetarian food contains lot of fat and it takes lot of oil to cook.
10. Substitute coconut oil with olive oil. Olive oil is good for health and heart.
11. If you feel hungry then consume a bowl of fruits or vegetables or else munch on some dry fruits and nuts. Groundnuts are a good option.
12. Eat clove of garlic at night before you go to sleep or early in morning on an empty stomach. Garlic helps in digestion and increases you metabolism rate, which will help to reduce fat.
13. Work out. Hit the gym every day. Do not make excuses. Exercise is a quick way to burn the extra calories.
14. Yoga, aerobics, zumba dance, morning walks, jogging, sports like trekking, swimming, badminton, basketball, etc. Are also a good option.
15. Avoid eating heavy meals at night; instead only consume salad and soup. Drink plenty of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice.
Boost your immunity naturally by including following foods...
1) Citrus foods: Citrus like oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes are an excellent source of vitamin C which helps maintain the body’s defence against bacterial infections.
2) Turmeric: Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, detoxifying and amazing for digestive health.
3) Papaya: Papaya is beneficial for those with digestive problems.
4) Ginger: Ginger has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It helps to boost immune function and combat cellular damage.
5) Garlic:Garlic is also an immune system warrior, protecting the body from infections and illness
6) Pineapple: Pineapple helps in protein digestion which allows your body to utilize immune boosting amino acids effectively.
7) Proteins: Protein nourish your immune system, repair the body and assist recovery.
8) Wheat grass:Wheat grass Juice help support liver and immune function by boosting the liver’s ability to flush out toxins.
9) Berries: Berries help promote healthy tissues and organs. So by including the above foods in your daily diet you start getting improvement in your health.
Eat healthy..Stay healthy...