Hello doctor I have a tooth problem. My tooth are yellow colour what should I do?

Hello doctor I have a tooth problem. My tooth are yellow ...
Stains can be due to smoking, tobacco, gutka, alcohol and pan like products. Avoid taking these things. Bleaching is the best option to get rid of stains.
Now a days due to the water and our habits ad, well as brushing techniques teeth tend to get yellow. Avoid lot of tea coffee cool aerated drinks and brushing very hard if possible visit to dentist for bleaching will help.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
You can go for bleaching of teeth aur either reminaralization of teeth which treatment can help you to get white teeth.