Hello to all docs. I hv suffered from sexual problem. My penis is small. I hv took many online medicine but no effects. So please suggest me appropriate medicine. Thank you.

Hello to all docs. I hv suffered from sexual problem. My ...
It is a well known fact that a healthy and satisfying sex life is very important for a healthy relationship. It is very important to take proper care of the health maintenance. Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response like premature ejaculation, impotence, low sperm count, male orgasmic dysfunction and also diminished sexual desire. If all the functions of male organ work normally then The average size of penis is 5.54 inches (14.07 cm) length and 3.11 inches (7.9 cm) girth are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect organ is below 4.5 or 5 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the male organ and make it strong. Homeopath can give good solution of that problem using proper homeopathic remedies consult for homoeopathic treatment.