Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have excess pain in my gums and red inflammation. A tooth is broken but no cavities. I do not want to go for root canal or extracting.

1 Doctor Answered
Treatment can only be described after x ray. If there is slight chipping in the tooth in outer layer rct is not needed. But if their horizontal or major fracture bonding can be done. And x-ray will help to decide further treatment plan.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.