I am 30 year old male. I had single fissure at anorectal jn with scarring from last 10 months. I had very little blood after stool and irritation and burning sensation earlier. Then I stopped spicy and junk foods and started taking fiber rich foods and more water. Now I had normal stools an no irritation or burning sensation but when ever I eat spicy or junk food, I have a chance of irritation or burning sensation in my anus and I am not comfortable in long time sitting more than 1 or 2 hour. I want to get rid of this condition completely. I tried Allopathy but it only gives relief in my condition. It did not cure me completely. I want a complete heal and cure of anal fissure and do not want fissure to come back again in future.

Mr. lybrate-user. As you have stated it I have this problem when I take spicy food. This is the problem with your diet you have to improve your eating habits take three full meals with plenty of water and vegetables fruits and add stool softener in your daily routine you should not pass hard stools This routine you have to follow for at least 4-5 months then your constipation cycle will improve. I hope you got your answer. If you have any doubt you can consult me.