Dear doctors I ask a question that is knee cap can avoid the dislocation I am a sports man and martial artist it happens to me 3 time and I consult 3 doctors 3 doctors told me different problems so I got confused one doctor told that one ligament is cut and the operation must do it another doctor says that its not that much of serious its happens because of ligament stretches try some exercise properly if it happens again operation must done another doctor says that there is some liquid produce between the joints thats the problem So doctors help is there any ways or perfect treatment that the dislocation is not happen again in my life or the using of knee cap can avoid the dislocation help me.

Manage with knee cap & physiotherapy, if it gives you adequate relief, nothing like it. Otherwise surgery is the answer.
Knee cap doesn't prevent major injuries. In minor it may help.
Knee cap with Hinged type only gives certain stability Do Take Conservative physiotherapy intervention before opting surgery with good physiotherapist Best wishes.