Hello, I had completed 18 years of age, I had some acne in my face. So, is acnestar cream helps me to get removal of all acne in my face and to get clearer face.

Hello, I had completed 18 years of age, I had some acne i...
Home Remedy- Make a paste of neem leaves and apply on the targeted pimples. If you cannot get fresh neem leaves, try to get some dried bottled neem leaves, steep for 10 minutes in warm water and use as a paste. Treatment- 1-Apply pranacharya face glow on your face for 15 minutes then wash it with warm water. 2-Take pranacharya b clean syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. 3-Take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a day. Wash your face with any good ayurvedic soap containing neem etc. Diet-avoid taking tea and coffee. Spicy food and junk food. Drink lots of water and fruit juices.