Hello Doctor I am 21 years old and my tongue can't completely come outside from mouth due to some joint (like a thin wire) under my tongue and mouth. This results that's sometimes I can't pronunciate some words clearly. Especially word include "r" Does any thing possible so that I would pronunciate words clearly and can get it outside from mouth like others! please suggest something!

Hello Doctor
I am 21 years old and my tongue can't comple...
Yes it's very much possible by a simple surgery it's called enlarged lingual freenum can u send a pic of ur tongue as u try to touch ur palate. Talu with ur tongue
Hello Doctor
mr sahil thus condition is called tongue tie. can be cured by a small surgery. it can be done under lical anaesthesia and will take around 10 mins only.
Hello Doctor
If it's a tongue tie. Like a band attaching the tongue to the floor of the mouth. It can be easily corrected. Consult a dentist. Once we relieve the attachment and start with tongue exercises you will be fine.