How to lose fat in 4 weeks because my weight is good but my fat is very high so how to lose fat.

How to lose fat in 4 weeks because my weight is good but ...
Hello, Lybrate, user,  obaesity ,being common ,now a days due to irregular life style.     ⁃  it can be reduced, by opting-certain natural-norms in life & taking ,meal, judiciously.   • Go for a brisk walk in d morning / evening at least 10 000, steps 45 mnts to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body.    •Tk, 3/4 litres  of water, free from conteminents to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell & prevent constipation.    •Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells, improving haemoglobin level in blood.    •go for either, cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing,regularly.     •opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office.    •Tk, oats with green tea  or, 1 slice of whole grain bread with 1 cup of cooked vegetable soup + 1 fruit (pomegranate, pear) in d breakfast.   •Tk, salad, fruits,sprouts in ample qty in lunch, your meal b preferably, vegetarian ,high in proteins and fibre, maintains 1300-1600 calories through dietary  regulation.   • consume salad, fruits (not juice) whenever you feel hungry.   •  Avoid, nicotine,coffee, alcohol,junk food, cookies, burger,pizza ,butter, ghee,sitting on computer late in d night. ● Homoeo medicines which are gentle rapid & safe in administration. @ Phyto berryQ -10 drops, thrice, with little lukewarm water before each meal   •Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further follow up, please. Tk, care. .----------------------------------