My teeth are very yellow, it is very disgusting when I smile or laugh, can anyone give me some home remedies for it?

My teeth are very yellow, it is very disgusting when I sm...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
Teeth may be yellow due to intrinsic or extrinsic stains. If it is extrinsic that is caused be deposition of plaque doctor will do Scaling and polishing. If it is intrinsic stains due to fluoride content in water or medication doctor will advise you Bleaching. Home remedies won't help or overdoing might affect your teeth so approach your dentist he will provide you with Bleaching tray and gels. Hope this helps.
You need to rub the lemon slice over it. Do it for 2-3 days. It will definitely give you your desired result. Take care :)
Hello, Yellow teeth could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit your dentist every 6 months.
Home remendies will not work on your complain. Kindly go with ultrasonic scaling and polishing or bleaching procedure.
You can use Colgate whitening paste regularly otherwise we can go for bleach.
Brush twice daily using toothpaste is the best way to keep teeth white and shiny in natural way at home.