My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.

My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subsero...
Research has suggested a relationship may exist between diet and the growth of uterine fibroids. Eating foods with a high dietary glycemic index (gi) and gl like polished white rice, white bread, french fries etc is thought to potentially promote tumor growth diet and thus may encourage uterine fibroid growth. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.