Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.

1 Doctor Answered
Research has suggested a relationship may exist between diet and the growth of uterine fibroids. Eating foods with a high dietary glycemic index (gi) and gl like polished white rice, white bread, french fries etc is thought to potentially promote tumor growth diet and thus may encourage uterine fibroid growth. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.