My uncle he is 30 years old and he is a severe alcohol consumer yesterday night he vomited with more amount of blood nearly 750 ml of blood came out through vomit, I think this was the first time he was vomiting like this. What is the reason for this and what will happen if we did not treat this? Please help me solve this. And also explain me what is the reason and is there is any threat to his life?

My uncle he is 30 years old and he is a severe alcohol co...
Please note that he is having liver disorder. This is a life-threatening problem if he continues like this. A rupture of the veins could have lead to such vomiting/gastric ulcer/perforation etc. Proper care and treatment is required for him Do blood test for Complete blood count/liver function test A CT scan of whole abdomen Stool test - routine/culture Urine test - routine/culture Get back to me with the reports for treatment.
Sir, Rush him to the hospital immediately. He needs investigations for proper diagnosis. For any clarification, Contact me.