Sir My son is of 17 year old studying in class xii. He is having good hair style but Suddenly last one month I hv noticed that he is having hair fall in bunch. He is also much worried about of such a bad situation. Kindly advice with proper remedy.

Sir My son is of 17 year old studying in class xii. He is...
1.Sulphur may help you grow new hair take Garlic. 2.Keep scalp clean 3.Do dry massage of scalp for 10 mts 4.Apply coconut oil to the scalp at night and wash in the morning 5.Treat dandruff with ketoconazole shampoo twice a week 6.If no dandruff use vatika shampoo 7.Take good healthy nutritious diet including fruits and vegetables- Eggs, Cheese ,Cauliflower ,Whole Grain atta, berries, mushrooms, banana, carrot (good source of biotin vit B7) 8.Curry leaves extract (boiling in water and taking that water) 9.Do not apply any gel/lotion /any other chemical on scalp 10.Get thyroid t3 t4 tsh tested for medicine contact on private consultation good luck.