My dad s three teeth fell down. Want to fix new 3 teeth. What is the procedure for that? I think it is better to fix removable 3 teeth. He have b.p and diabetes.

My dad s three teeth fell down. Want to fix new 3 teeth. ...
Dear Lybrate user, missing teeth can be replaced using fixed or removable prosthesis. It depends on the choice and comfort of the patient. Just for your knowledge, BP or diabetes is not a contraindication of fixed crowns. In fact, fixed crowns are better in that they don't have to removed several times. Visit your local dentist for a a detailed check up and suitable advice.
der r 2 ooptions iins for fixing new teeth. get his diabetes check and get a ctbt if bone density is fine then can go fir implants. or second option is a conventional bridging.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get an x-ray done. Depending on the bone level, the dentist will decide the treatment plan. He will suggest removable or fixed prosthesis.