I had gingivitis and thus, dentist suggested scaling since I had a lot of deposits and was confirmed that it doesn't harm the teeth. Now, how long will it take for my gum to get its grip back or grow back to the teeth and I can feel that a lot of the teeth is out my gums. How long will now, gingivitis take to heal. I am doing mouthwash with Hexidine twice daily.

I had gingivitis and thus, dentist suggested scaling sinc...
Normally gums take 2-3 weeks for healing. U can also use gum paint to massage the gums along with mouthwash But don't forget the basic and most important thing that is brushing teeth twice a day.
If you feel/can see that your teeth is out, then you might be suffering from one stage advance that is pyorrhea. After scaling you can see pinkish gums in 2-3 days only but total healing takes little time. And you night have bullous pemphigoid affecting your gums. For that you need to consult your doctor for local application.
Brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.