I listen rose water good for skin health. But how I make rose water from rose plants. Help me please. I donate have ideas to make rose water.

I listen rose water good for skin health. But how I make ...
Hi, Rose water is very good for the skin and this is the way to make it at home. Instructions: 1. The petals must be freshly picked. Pesticides or chemicals should not be used while growing them, which is why it makes sense to use roses that you have grown yourself. 2. Pick flowers two to three hours after sunrise when the morning dew has evaporated. 3. Use only petals, not the stem and leaves. 4. Wash thoroughly to remove bugs and dirt particles. 5. Place the rose petals in a large pot of distilled water. 6. Add just enough water to cover the petals. Too much water will give you very diluted rose water. 7. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer on a low flame. The water should be steaming hot not boiling hot. 8. Allow the water to steam until the petals have lost their colour and the water has taken on the colour of the rose petals. You will see the rose oil floating on the surface. 9. Strain the water and collect in a container. Store it in a refrigerator. It will last longer this way.