Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having gaps between upper 2 front teeth. What should I do. Please help me recover out of this problem.

6 Doctors Answered
You should visit a qualified dentist and ask for veneers.
1 person found this helpful
Hello, gaps in between teeth can be closed by 1. Orthodontic treatment 2. composite or ceramic veneers 3.crowns
1 person found this helpful
There r lots of treatment for this shekhar. 1.u can go for a cosmetic buold up 8n betweenn your teeths. Which is called diastema closure by composites. This takes only 1 hrr.
You can go for capping of front teeth.
You can correct it with filling or cap over that both tooth better to visit nearby dentist.
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.