I am anxiety patient I am controlling it per day by mind and result comes good. Yesterday I sleep at 12 thn after one hour I woke up and it was beating fast. Thn I control again and thn again 3 times I woke up after that I sleep. Hlp.

I am anxiety patient I am controlling it per day by mind ...
Take Homoeopathic medicines. Safe and effective. No side effects. Prescribe after taking brief history of the patient. Guaranteed results in just Two months. Consult Privately on Lybrate.
Tremors, feeling anxious or nervous, sense of panic, sweating, increased heartbeat, feeling of impending doom, stomach discomfort, dizziness etc are signs of anxiety. These can be debilitating. If the anxiety us overwhelming, consult a psychiatrist at the earliest. With the right medication and counseling, it is likely your symptoms will improve. Other than that, try yoga, deep breathing, meditation, moderate exercise, progressive muscular relaxation and guided meditation.
You may have to take some tablet for anxiety and can consult me.