How much it will cost for braces treatment for my teeth and how long it will take.

How much it will cost for braces treatment for my teeth a...
Hi lybrate-user, braces or orthodontic treatment can cost upto 45000 rupees. But it depends on the case. So consult an orthodontist for the same.
Time and cost varies from patient to patient around 30,000, Last for a ye ar.
15000 rs and duration one year minimum.
25 thousand to 2.5 lakhs depends on material .aroun 1 year will be the tenure of treatment.
It depends on case to case n takes about eighteen months n may cost around fifty grand.
Ideally treatment span is around 1.5 to 2 years depending on case and clinical situation,cost is vary from 30,000 to 75,000 depending on material and method to be use.