My name is Ankit Pathak. I am going to be 20 years old this January. I was diagnosed with Keratoconus last year around November. My left eye was showing mild corneal bending. So anyway, I got the C3R done from AIIMS after the case in the left eye got a bit advance. Since this Keratoconus affects both the eyes so I began to see the differences in the right eye as well. Now I am really worried as I don't want the right eye to get worse. I am currently working at a place where I need to use computers for 8-9 hours a day. I know you'll suggest me to go for soft or GP lenses but because of the financial problems I can't really go for that. Just want a comment that should I stop using my phone and computers? Does it affect my eye in any way? What about drug abuse? What effect does Cannabis has on this particular condition? PLEASE GUIDE ME I'M REALLY WORRIED.

My name is Ankit Pathak. I am going to be 20 years old th...
Hello 1. Computer or mobile has no effect on keratoconus 2. Please stop using cannabis. It is not good for health.