Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir mujhe abhi 1 month hua hai pregnancy test kiya hai mere 2 year ka boy hai abhi mujhe baccha nhi chahiye koi teblet ya fir koi dusra sulusion btao help me sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Aap fouran ek achhe lady doctor (gynecologist) ko consult karen aur 'medical abortion'(sirf goliyaan denge) kara Lena.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.