My teeth is yellowish and breakdown anytime and I have lost my two teeth original can I regain my original teeth by any treatment is it possible give me best solution.

My teeth is yellowish and breakdown anytime and I have lo...
Hi, Sorry for loss of your teeth. If you lose adult tooth then they are not replaced by nature and you will have to get artificial teeth. There are various ways to do that. Try to visit a dentist to find out about the various options you have to replace teeth.
No you can't get them back get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night get missing teeth replaced.
Hello, for yellow teeth you need to visit the dentist and get a deep scaling and polishing done. Brush twice a day. Maintain proper brushing technique. Rinse after every meal. Floss regularly. Your original teeth can be replaced by an Implant or Fixed partial denture (bridges)