Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having problem with my teeth. I cannot drink cold drinks or even eat hot dishes. Please suggest me a good remedy for this.

5 Doctors Answered
You are most probably suffering from Irreversible Pulpitis which require RCT. Please visit your dentist as the problem might aggravate if ignored. Hope this helps.
Use colgate sensitive toothpaste twice daily.
Sensitivity happens due to enamel erosion.There or plaque.. Apply Thermoseal RA toothpaste leave for 2 minutes and wash your mouth. Put half teaspoon of baking soda in half glass of water and rinse two times daily.
3 people found this helpful
Firstly it has to be diagnosed whether it is your teeth/tooth tat bothers you. Then the bothering teeth should be taken an x-ray, has to undergo root canal treatment followed by crown or bridge placement which will relieve you.
You have teeth sensitivity problem. Use sensodyne toothpaste twice a day. It will help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.