I am grinding my teeth every day and night. when i'm sleeping any tablet to cure this.?

I am grinding my teeth every day and night. when i'm slee...
Tablets can't help to get rid of this habit.There are some appliances which can help.Consult an orthodontist nearby.
Take deworming n get a habbits breaking appliance from dentist it's called bruxism.
You might require antianxiety drugs and bite guards
The condition you are referring to is called Bruxism. There are no tablets that can stop this grinding habit but there are habit breakers that you need to wear at night to stop the condition from badly damaging your teeth. Night guards can be made for you and that is the only treatment.
Only meditation can cure that. For more info, consult.
Your condition is called bruxism. You need night guard. It can be made from any dentist. It is not expensive but will help you a lot. Read more about bruxism or consult me. Will be happy to help you for free.