Doctor, I am 46 and diabetic for about 2 years now. Last week, I scalded the inner side my right ankle just above the ankle bone. It hasn't healed yet and now the foot has a tingling sensation. I am using honey to cure the wound as my physician as well as information online say that honey is a natural remedy for burns, wounds in diabetics and I have experienced its healing power with an earlier wound. Please advise me, doctor. Thank you.

Doctor, I am 46 and diabetic for about 2 years now. Last ...
Hello, Yes there are clinical studies showing benefits of using honey to heal burn wounds. It does help and also the process of healing appears to be faster. So you can use it. Thanks.
Dear lybrate-user, Add turmeric to honey. Keep wound dry and open. Make sure your diet supports sugar control till wound heals. Do not wait for it to worsen Meet the Diabetic foot specialist. Regards.