I got mild gastric trouble. I am taking medicines. I am taking very less food. Morning 3 idly or 2 bread fried peaces with out oil on pan. Afternoon with curry without mirch or spicy. Night also same. I am unable to understand what I have to eat. Please suggest me what I can eat. Fruits? Sweats? Biscuits? Which type? Suggest me clearly pls.
41 years experience
Ask Free Question
U have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning
2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs
4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
for medicine contact on private chat.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Gastric Trouble treatment