I have get a crack in my tooth and I got lots of pain, please give me a suitable suggestion.

I have get a crack in my tooth and I got lots of pain, pl...
The treatment of this cracked tooth depends on how the crack is. It can either be saved by doing root canal treatment or if the crack extends up to the roots or if it's rt in the middle dividing the tooth in 50-50% then it may have to be removed All depends on how the crack is.
get rct fir the tooth and get a cap over it.
Hello, get your X-ray done from a dentist, if the crack is through and through you have to get it removed. If the crack is superficial you can get it treated and get a crown done on it.
If the tooth crack is more and it is present in between the teeth if 3/4 th area is lost than it should be removed if it is less than 3/4th area then it can be treated with root canal treatment and crown is placed on it for protection.