The hair on my genial area is growing fast. But hair on my face is not n developing. Why is this.

The hair on my genial area is growing fast. But hair on m...
Hello, this is harmonal disbalance. Beards & moustache grown inadequately is a hormonal disorder & no chemical be proved ,adequate to this disorder, except the natural recourse can help to achieve the.  desired result. •Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body including your facial muscle to grow beards ,evenly.•Go for meditation to reduce stress ,nourish endocrine glands, cells,muscles to allow growth of beards, fast. •Tk, protein & fiber rich diet on time.- apples, carrots,cheese, milk,soyabeen, rajama,almonds, walnuts,papaya, spinach. ● Apply razor, gently on beards thrice a wk. Tk homoeo medicine, @ Selenium 200-6piols, twice,orally. @ JaborandyQ-20 drops with 20 drops of water apply on beards after shaving. ● Avoid, dust, scorching Sun, smoke,alcohol, caffiene,nicotine, junkfood. •Report, wkly, ●Your feed back is solicited, please. ▪Tk care.
It is common to have more growth in genital area than on face. Beard is purely genetic make up. It could be a pituitary issue, hair follicle or their lack of, or could possible even be genetics. To make hair grow you need to stimulate, moisturize, and cleanse. Use a soft bristle scrub brush for the face and use circular motions using a eucalyptus, menthol, and/or peppermint type cleanser or lotion. The invigoration of the brush and cleanser/moisturizer will wake up that hair follicles and gives them a signal to produce. Make a mixture of Argan oil, Jojoba oil, sesame oil and olive oil and massage your beard and moustache daily to grow and maintain black and smooth hair.