Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Work related stress and anxiety is affecting my personal and family life. Have difficulty concentrating and memorizing. Is it normal? How do I manage? Please suggest effective solution.

Workload stress tension worry anxiety poor concentration and memory is effect of modern lifestyle and it is not normal eat healthy home food you live in humid area of konkan mumbai eat food according to the your living region eat rice roti solkadhi rice coconut chatani regularly drink coconut juice empty stomach avoid north indian fermented food and heavy north indian food in mumbai take medication by private consultation.
Hi lybrate-user! Yes you are right it does affect your personal and family life. When you have work pressure, long working hours, stressful working environment, continuous work schedule, latest technologies implementation and many more causes tension, anxiety, and therefore affects personal, family, unhappiness, depression and many more as you say lack of attention. It happens in IT companies, I exactly do not know what type of job you are into type of occupation also matters. Yes There is solution, but one needs to volunteer to undergo treatment for the same to overcome this problem, only then it can be solved from a Professional Psychologist or counsellor. If you need further assistance feel free to contact me either through text chat or call me when you find difficulty to manage then consult me. Take care. Come forward for the treatment. Just changing food habits alone will not help you, you will find physical improvement, but not mental pressure related to job stress and anxiety.