Sir ,I am doing gym daily so that my gets lots of pain ,should I take some pain killer or not what can I do to reduce pain please tell me in detail.

Sir ,I am doing gym daily so that my gets lots of pain ,s...
Do not take painkiller. Rather than that take rest. Soak affected body part in warm salt water .keep in it for 15-20 minutes.
avoid gym and heavy weight. tk muscle relaxant medicine after food. do hot fermentation
Hi Take care that you don't over strain in Gym. Take rest fir few days and do mild exercises at home under a physiotherapist guidance. Hot fomentation and massage with olive oil pain medicine only SOS. Thanks.
Kindly do not take any pain killers. Go slow as much as your body allows and the most important thing is do not give up. Do regular warm up and stretching before you start weights. Have high protein diet. Its always a bit tough in initial days as body tries to reject what it is not used to :).cheers.