My age is 24 .height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours.. From 1 year I left this habit. 90 % of my hair gone white. vitamin b12 is 185 pg/ml. Is there any remedy that can reverse my grey hair to black. As it is premature greying?

My age is 24 .height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of m...
Grey hair means the nutrition of the hairs have been lost and they have become grey. Its difficult and long treatment is require to make the grey hair black. Detail history is required along with diet schedule and work load. Ayurvedic internal medicines should be taken along with hair oils. Consult for appropriate treatment.
Yes .it's early greying. .homoepathic treatment reverts premature greying without side effects.
Dear Lybrate user. First of all you must understand that the grey hair problem is not due to your masturbation habit. Masturbation has no relation with hair color or ageing. Don't confuse yourself. There are no effective remedies to bring back your black hair. Please do pardon me for this negative information. Take care.