Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am losing gum, teeth getting chilled when I taken something, I am feeling like losing my teeth, how can I get my gums.

2 Doctors Answered
Consult a periodontist you may require gum surgery use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily.
Set scaling and polishing done by dentist and start brushing two times a day to stop recession of gums.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.