I have hole on both side of my teeth on left & right when drink normal water then it will pain given any solution.

I have hole on both side of my teeth on left & right when...
Hello, you need to visit the dentist and get an x-ray of the teeth. If there" s a cavity, you need to get it filled. If there is infection to the roots, you need to get it treated.
there is caries in teeth ...., t/t filling should be done..........., if caries are deep than root canal is the option.
You developing dental caries fill your cavity as soon as possible to avoid further problem.
Hi lybrate-user, I suspect that the caries in your tooth have reached the pulp of a tooth (the blood vessel n nerves of tooth). The infection in that region leads to sensitivity and pain in tooth. So, the treatment that you should undergo is root canal treatment followed by a crown. I hope I could provide you an appropriate ans.