Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have hole on both side of my teeth on left & right when drink normal water then it will pain given any solution.

4 Doctors Answered
Hello, you need to visit the dentist and get an x-ray of the teeth. If there" s a cavity, you need to get it filled. If there is infection to the roots, you need to get it treated.
there is caries in teeth ...., t/t filling should be done..........., if caries are deep than root canal is the option.
You developing dental caries fill your cavity as soon as possible to avoid further problem.
Hi lybrate-user, I suspect that the caries in your tooth have reached the pulp of a tooth (the blood vessel n nerves of tooth). The infection in that region leads to sensitivity and pain in tooth. So, the treatment that you should undergo is root canal treatment followed by a crown. I hope I could provide you an appropriate ans.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.