I have started giving my 11 month baby buffalo milk with water on 50: 50 ratio from 4 months. But since then he has been getting lot of cough and sometimes he even vomits at night while coughing. I give him bottle with 120 ml milk twice during the night and once I feed him. During the day I give him aata soup, banana, roti, rice, etc. Of whatever we cook at home. Is milk the cause of his cough? If yes, what milk would be best suited for him then?

I have started giving my 11 month baby buffalo milk with ...
lybrate-user if you are sure that it started after the milk then it can be reason for that as different individual reacts to food differently. As natural product is best to feed I will not advise you to stop it. I can suggest you a homeopathic medicine. Give tuberculinum bovinum 200 1 dose to the baby. There may be further requirement of doses but for that you need to consult as the repetition is always case specific in homeopathy.
If you stop bottle and feed from a cup or sipper you will find the difference and inform.