Hello Dr. i'm mushir abdullah and I wanna ask you that how I clean our teeth when teeth are in yellow colour.

Hello Dr. i'm mushir abdullah and I wanna ask you that ho...
Hi, You need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening. Regards
Hi lybrate-user, You have to visit a dentist for teeth whitening, there's no home remedy. Even if some medicine or paste says so that it can whiten the teeth, its all lie. And please get it done from a dentist only as if not done properly it can lead to severe sensitivity.
yellow can be a natural colour of your teeth. keeping them healthy and stain-free is important. have a dental scaling/oral prophylaxis done every six months to maintain natural color
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on your teeth. Get your scaling and polishing done from a dentist. Brush twice daily, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Brush properly and go under Scaling, Polishing procedure by any Dentist.