Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 48 years old woman. I have ringworms on my inner highs and hip for around 6 months. I have use fourderm and Eberconazole but it does not effect. I often use quadidrem, it effects a little. But does not give relief. How can I get rid of these ringworms. Any oral medicine or any cream. Please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Stop using fourdeem and quadriderm. They are combimation creams containing steroid. Use antigungal creams for ringworm infection. They can be prescribed by a dermatologist after confirmation of ringworm infection.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.