Hi my brother name is Mani. His teeth has looks like yellow how to clean the yellow teeth he already went one time for cleaning any idea?

Hi my brother name is Mani. His teeth has looks like yell...
cleaning is done to remove deposits that have accumulated on teeth over period of months or years. cleaning is ideally recommended every 6 monthly to prevent excess accumulation of deposits which results in yellowish looking teeth. Once cleaning is done your natural tooth colour is seen , which might be relatively yellowish then you desire your teeth shade to be. If you feel they are yellowish and wish to whiten them then you will have to go for bleaching of teeth.it is more expensive and whiteness will last for around 3 years
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.
Hi, you get a deep scaling (cleaning) and polishing done from a dentist and you can also go for teeth whitening or bleaching for brighter teeth.
hello if you are using power form or ayurvedic to clean your teeth. your teeth become more yellowish with time because powder is more abrasive it will wear outermost layer of tooth enamel. and tooth become more yellowish due to exposure of inner layer dentin which is more yellowish. So avoid vigorous brushing. bleaching can be done. Which can improve your tooth shade
Hi, I would like to know when was the last time he went for cleaning/scaling? If it has been more than 6 months, then he needs to go another round of through cleaning once, After that he can go for tooth whitening procedures such as bleaching and laser tooth whitening.
by dental cleaning yellow teeth don't become white only any external stains will be removed by dental scaling if teeth should become white then the option is only teeth whitening technique