M 24. Female. I felt something pricking in my gums. At the back right next to the last tooth. I touched it and felt a tooth coming out. Guess its a wisdom tooth. I haven't had any pain or anything till now I can just feel a tooth poking at the gum to come out. I have heard getting this wisdom tooth is very painful. Is thr any home remedy or anything else that may help in case I get the pain.

Congrats for getting wisdom you may use warm salt water gargles two three time a day.
it's not necessary dat every wisdom tooth will pain while eruption.u just keep dat area clean by rinse out ur mouth thoroughly after every meal and brush ur teeth twice a day.
it is not compulsory that erupting 3rd molar always pains. you can do warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day which helps in eruption of of wisdom tooth.
Wisdom teeth can erupt anywhere between the age of 17 years and the mid-20s. It is usually accompanied by pain, sensitivity, and discomfort in chewing food. The pain also may radiate to head, neck and ear. For transient relief, you can go for pain killers and any antibacterial mouthwash, to keep the area clean, which may be difficult to clean otherwise with a toothbrush. Permanent treatment usually involves either removal of the gum tissue covering the wisdom tooth (if it is present in your case), or extraction of the tooth. Extraction will not cause you any problem with eating food, and it doesn’t need to be replaced, unlike other teeth. Right now you don't have pain, but you must maintain a good hygiene in that area, and get it cleaned from a dentist if required. In case it pains, you must show it to a dentist, and get appropriate medication.
Onions are the natural remedies for wisdom tooth pain.
Use clove oil mixed with garlic paste it relieves the pain.