My age is 47 years, I am working as Prof. In Operation Management in a Management College, My BP continuously remaining high despite consuming the medicine. Please advice some to reduce it. I consume the medicine named: Telma-80.

My age is 47 years, I am working as Prof. In Operation Ma...
In ayurveda there is mention panchakarma treatment. Panchakarma means five procedure for detoxification of body in this five procedure for blood pressure you should do BASTI AND SHIRODHARA treatment .you will get good result so consult good ayurvedic doctors.
You have not mentioned your BP range and duration nor any other associated co-morbidities. It will be better if you get yourself evaluated in detail with blood test like lipid profile, RFT, LFT along with Echo and get your medications reviewed. Also quit smoking if you do, decrease your Tea and Caffeine intake, and avoid taking extra salt (the smount needed to cook food is normal) or salt rich food like papad, sauces, bhujia, pickles etc and exercise daily for 30-40 mins like brisk walking or yoga.