I'm pregnant for a month now and as I had severe pain in my tooth, I visited a dentist and he suggested to extract the 1st molar tooth after another 2 months. Presently he didn't extract because I am pregnant. To reduce the pain, he prescribed Acetaminophen and amoxicillin for 3 days. Please suggest, can I take these tablet during this pregnancy time.

I'm pregnant for a month now and as I had severe pain in ...
Hello, you can take the above tablets.
Yeah you can .its safe during pregnancy.
Yes. Definitely.
Hello, You should avoid taking such heavy dosage of antibiotics especially in your first trimester of pregnancy. Consult your doctor for immediate relief. If it is absolutely necessary to take medications then amoxicillin.
paracetamol 500 you can take along with amoxicillin. as they r safe .
Hi lybrate-user, Yes definitely you can take these drugs these are totally safe in pregnancy. Try and tell her to keep oral hygiene good, rinse well after meals.
this medication can be used but i suggest u to try home remedy mixing clove powder and garlic paste and apply it on the tooth affected so it might also can control the pain for some days