I was doing exercise ie. Pushup and fumble exercise at my house without any trainer wrongly 1 year ago. My right side body part is some downside .Mychest ,shoulder, upper part of shoulder and some part near neck is different from left side of my body. My right shoulder is more bigger than left shoulder. My body shape is distorted. My both chest are not in same shape left chest is up and right chest shape is some down side. By seeing this anyone not see difference but I feel from inside my one shoulder and right chest is some on downside and left chest is on up side and I am very depressed and sad from 1 year and not doing any single exercise because when I so any exercise then this shape of my body become more distorted than before. I am afraid of going to hospital also and gym also .please sir help me please.

I was doing exercise ie. Pushup and fumble exercise at my...
No need to depress just do the exercise in reverse manner means what was your posture and manner that cause left side to improve more now do reverse manner to strength right side nothing harmful will happen
Tk physiotherapy help.
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.