Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I did unproductive sex with my husband what pill I take is my period will be irregular.

2 Doctors Answered
You can take Tablet unwanted 72, periods will become disturbed initially but become regular later on.
As you have done unprotected sex with your husband you can take I Pill with this only 1st cycle may he irregular.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.