It's for my baby who is 5 months old, suffering from constipation from his early 2 months. I give him himalaya Bonnisan drop 30 ml and Neopeptine drop 15 ml from 3 months but there is no improvement. Can I give him EVICT syrup for constipation.

The modern day lifestyle being the culprit, Nux Vomica is one of the best homeopathic medicines for constipation. It is very effective when a lot of laxatives have been taken regularly. The patient is habituated to stimulants like tea, coffee or alcohol. There is frequent, ineffectual urge for stool.
Motion once in 3 to 4 days or 3 to 4 times in a day is normal. Stop all medicine n give breastfeeding. Now you can start weaning with thin semi solids like dal daliya khichadi suji kheer etc one item to start with. If still you have any queries, you may consult privately.
If baby is breast fed only or getting some cow's milk or formula milk or calcium syrup. You should withhold everything except breast feed. Secondly if stools are not hard, then it's ok with once a week frequency for stools, if baby is breast fed only.