I often here that root canal causes problems in long term. I see some incidents in western where countries lead into Cancer. Is this incidents caused due to wrongly done root canal? Kindly correct me if I'm wrong here.

I often here that root canal causes problems in long term...
Root canal treatment is a completely safe treatment procedure
Root canal is done 2 save the tooth wer the decayed part is reached the pulp & it's pain full in this situation root canal is done. If you prolong there will be infection & intolerable pain then sittings in RCT will be more to prevent the tooth if you still neglect you will have extract the tooth. I have not heard r read any where it will cause cancer please don't follow Google for your health consult doctor for your dought hence forth .Thank u.take care.
Root canal treatment is a very safe procedure and cause no harm to any other part of the body, some studies do report that presence of too manytooth decay in your mouth is a causative factor for heart disease.